Friday 24 August 2012

Eid Mubarak

it has been a crazy few months. whereby logic and rational have been a luxury. i do not foresee an upturn in fortunes, i just hope i don't die. yet. the only regret i will have in life is i don't fulfill potential which so many have seen in me. i fail to recognise myself as someone interesting, i'm certainly a square peg in a round hole. everywhere i go, it is like that, misunderstood. even to the ones closest to me, mum, dad, grandparents friend, and at times  the love of my life as well, i try to fit in, others seem to seamlessly assimilate to their environment, so much so, i look like a freak most of the time, lying down at the corridors, sitting in between the stacks in the library.... things that are peculiar to some, but normal to me. but i'll be square in this round world and hope those whom i love very much will stick around and see me realise potential betrothed by the masses of educated opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment