Sunday 22 July 2012

Le regretter

part of growing up is making your own decisions and living with the consequences, i was raised as such and lived my life based on this, my father and mother raised me as a sprightly young chap who had the freedom of thought and of speech, however as i grew older, such liberties were not afforded as words, thoughts and decisions might not be affable or agreeable to the plurality of society, and so we curb our tongues and learn self control. However, "what ifs" emerge. What if did not, what if i did what if this what if that, for me the only what if i had was about going to my fathers alma mater and continued the legacy of my family and adding a little shine to my humble resume later on in life, other than that i do not recall any regrets, or missed oppurtunities. In my humble opinion if it still pulls at your hearts strings, than solve it, read it, get over it, whatever. baggage is baggage and some might be so damaging that the bright light you were born with fades and fades till it becomes a speck in this already gloom abyss, which is today's world. however if regrets do still play around in any of your minds believe me, i apologies and if those what ifs persists please pursue them as it brings no good in thinking of what might have been, make it happen and be done with it... =)
 no reggretter -edith piaf-

No comments:

Post a Comment